Hill View Holiday Cottage: Terms and Conditions
Within the agreement "We" and "Us" are the registered owners of Hill View, Appersett, DL8 3LN ("The Cottage"). "Your Booking" is the legal agreement between Us and "You" - the individual who takes responsibility for your booking and your stay at The Cottage. "Your Party" includes anyone who with your permission visits The Cottage during the period of Your Booking.
Your Booking is subject to these Terms and Conditions unless varied in writing by Us.
Times are local time.
Making a Booking
- Your Booking commences on Friday.
- Your Bookings is provisional until the deposit is paid in full. We will honour provisional bookings for six working days.
- A non-refundable deposit of 50% of the total price is payable on confirmation of Your Booking.
- Once the deposit has been paid you will be sent a booking confirmation. This should be signed and returned completed within six working days. If the form is not returned we may re-offer the period covered by Your Booking.
- A refundable deposit of £100 is added to the price of Your Booking for good housekeeping. This will be returned to you either in the form of a cheque or bank transfer within two weeks after the last day of Your Booking. The refundable deposit is payable with the final balance.
- The balance is due six weeks before the date of commencement agreed in Your Booking. If there is less than 6 weeks before the date of commencement then the total balance is due at the time of booking.
- The price is inclusive of heating oil, electric and large basket of wood.
- Once Your Booking has been confirmed You are liable for the full value of the deposit in the event of cancellation.
We recognise that sometimes it is necessary to cancel a Booking after the balance has been paid. In this event We will attempt to re-let The Cottage. If We successfully re-let The Cottage Your liability will be limited to the non-refundable deposit. If We are not successful in re-letting the cottage we will refund 10% of the total price.
Subject to Our approval in writing you may transfer Your Booking to a third party. We will inform you if such a transfer has been effected.
Arrival and Departure
- Arrival to be after 16:30 on the date of arrival agreed in Your Booking.
- The Cottage shall be vacated by 10:00 on the morning of departure.
- The Cottage is let furnished and is suitable for parties of up to eight.
- Your belongings are Your responsibility. You agree that We will not be responsible for any loss of or damage to your belongings.
- Please take care in and around The Cottage. You agree that except for negligence on our part We can not be held responsible for any loss damage accident or personal injury sustained at The Cottage.
- During Your Booking You are fully responsible for The Cottage and for any damage to the property its contents. All Bookings are made on condition that the accommodation is left clean and tidy and that breakages or damage will be paid for by You.
- Animals accepted subject to prior arrangement.
Version 1.1: 1st Nov 2013
close to Hawes and Hardraw, Wensleydale and at the heart of the Yorkshire Dales.
Site developed and hosted by Britannia Systems Ltd.